Checkout how easy it is to find data and create graphics that are insightful and look good. It all starts when you SIGN UP.
Already have an account?
Go To The Top & Sign Up
Forgot Password ?
Don't Worry, Enter your
registered email id
to get a
your registered email id only
Look for an email from "email@example.com
in your mailbox
Set New Password
The India Data Portal (IDP), an initiative of Bharti Institute of Public Policy, Indian School of Business (ISB) invites entries for Best News Article written using data and visualizations available and downloaded from India Data Portal. The contest was launched on 28 September. Last date to submit your entries is 31 January 2022.
The top three entries in each language category would receive INR 25000, INR 20000 and INR 15000 respectively. There could also be consolation prizes of up to INR 5000 for up to 10 best entries.
Language categories are:
• Other vernacular languages
Terms and conditions:
1. Submit your entries on www.indiadataportal.com. On the homepage go to > News & Graphics > News using IDP > Add News > Fill all the details > Click Add
2. The article should have been published in a national or regional newspaper or magazine in India.
3. Participants will have to submit proof of their entries being published in the respective newspaper or magazine.
4. Last date to submit your entries is 31 January 2022.
5. The decision of the jury will be final.
6. Results will be announced in February-March 2022.
7. For queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use create your own indicator feature (In select indicator selection) performing mathematical operations to create & visualize data.